An innovative working environment and a dynamic team await you, in which you can help drive change. With us, the customers are the focus.
This position can also be filled in job sharing. You form a well-established team with another person and complete the tasks together.
- As a Customer Experience Manager with a focus on trend and mobility research, you will lead market research projects on customer trends and mobility behavior, collect customer insight and design the customer experience for our customers.
- Your tasks will include the conception of mobility surveys, independent data analysis and benchmark comparisons.
- In this function, you will conduct knowledge management (research, preparation and communication of content from relevant studies). This includes the consolidation of available customer knowledge from internal continuous measurements, analytical clusters and ad hoc measurements on strategic key issues.
- From this you derive conclusions for the marketing plan and strategy process.
- You enjoy working in a motivated, interdisciplinary team.
- You help shape the transformation into a customer-centric company.
- You have a university degree (university or technical college, e.g. specializing in data science, business administration, psychology) and/or relevant professional experience in the field of market research.
- You have experience in the field of trend and mobility research, customer experience and/or market research/customer insights (conception, questionnaire adjustments, plausibility checks, field monitoring, data analysis) or have appropriate further training.
- You have the ability to work in a team, quick perception and a high degree of initiative, as well as good communication skills in German and ideally in French.
- You have knowledge of statistics and data science (very good user knowledge, experience in data analysis.
- You have a high IT affinity, e.g. programming knowledge and experience in data visualization (e.g. Python, R, Power BI, SPSS).
- Flexible working arrangements
- We encourage part-time and job-sharing careers
- Active employee resource groups