A major telecommunications provider is looking for a Data Analyst (60 – 100%).
You will work in an agile Business Intelligence team of ten people in the area of B2C Customer Touchpoints and part of the large and innovative Data Analytics and AI organization. You will be part of a team of motivated data engineers and data analysts.
- You clarify the detailed requirements for the migration of existing Qlikview reports to MicroStrategy with internal customers and also implement them.
- You ensure that the users can use uninterrupted reporting during the migration.
- Thanks to your analyses and data processing, the internal customers of the Customer Touchpoints can plan and manage their business.
- Your results also help to improve processes and increase customer satisfaction.
- Degree (ETH/Uni/FH) in computer science or in a similar field of study
- Experience with MicroStrategy
- Very good knowledge and experience with SQL
- Good knowledge of business intelligence and dimensional data modeling
- Conceptual and process-oriented way of working as well as able to penetrate complex issues
- High level of commitment and quick comprehension
- Experience with requirements engineering
- Very good German and English
- Ability to structure and prioritize requests
- Motivated, agile-organized team
- Top modern infrastructure
- Lots of data and exciting tasks
- Besides offering a market-fair salary and bonus, we support you in reconciling your professional and private life, so that you stay healthy, committed, and full of energy in the long term.
- With flextime, part-time, part-time on trial, job sharing or remote working, we take your individual life situation into account.
- And because extra time off is good for you, you can easily buy up to two additional weeks of vacation per year or apply for unpaid vacation.