Data engineering is your passion? Join an international, demanding environment and work with us on the latest innovations in predictive analytics and visualization techniques to pioneer in building state-of-the-art technologies.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading bank as a data engineer to drive and build solutions for their internal customers across a Big Data platform.
Become part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit in a collaborative, dynamic, and flexible working environment.
- Studying fundamental and high-impact business questions that directly affect the direction of the company and the industry at large.
- Define the scope and setup of analyses together with business stakeholders, run the analyses, build minimal viable products, carry out extensive validation with business experts and operationalize your methods.
- Your responsibilities include the development, maintenance, and extraction of knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets, as well as managing documentation of the analyses and the data used in a concise way.
- A university degree or equivalent education in Statistics, Data Analysis, or another technical specialization
- 2+ years of work experience as a Data Engineer, preferably in the financial industry
- Significant experience in translating business questions into the technical realm in order to answer them with data
- Python and PySpark proficiency and experience with analyzing big data sets, applying quantitative methodologies, and using computational frameworks and systems
- Experience with data visualization and communication in order to communicate your results to an audience including senior management
- Experience using Agile principles in small functional teams, with exposure to software engineers and business stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English. German is an asset.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Find a new place for your talents, thoughts and ambitions.
- Mobile and flexible working, home office, third place, part-time work and job sharing
- Support for training and further education, temporary job changes, opportunities for advancement
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
- We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us.