A young, agile agency for digital communication & marketing in the heart of Zurich is looking for a Digital Project Lead.
They design full-funnel strategies for their clients in the areas of event management and digital marketing along the entire customer journey for various target groups and offer data-based analyses from a single source.
As part of their growth strategy, they are looking to strengthen their event management team.
- Manage customer projects in digital event communication
- Project coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify customer needs and implement them in event and communication concepts
- Further development and ongoing adjustments to internal project processes and structures
- Controlling of the time, costs and quality of the projects
- Operational support of the team in the implementation of (digital) events
You will be a good fit for this company if you feel comfortable working in an agile team and also bring the following with you:
- Your education took place in one or more of the following areas: business administration, marketing, media, business informatics and you have gained experience in digital project management
- Conceptual and analytical working methods in projects are your strengths.
- You are an organizational talent with a socially competent demeanor, a high sense of responsibility and a lot of initiative.
- Ideally, you use web technologies such as HTML and CSS on a daily basis.
- Due to your flexible adaptation-oriented way of thinking, you can orientate yourself strongly towards the customer and you like to present and communicate precisely and constructively.
- Thanks to your high resilience, nothing throws you off track because you go about your tasks calmly and methodically and never lose the overall view so that you can intervene in good time.
- Through your motivation to learn new things, you will quickly and independently acquire new knowledge and skills linguistic proficiency
- Very good written and spoken English and German skills.
- An exciting and dynamic working environment as well as a highly motivated team
- Work location centrally in Zurich, near the main train station, as well as hybrid (home office) working possible
- Internal and external trainings
- Plenty of room for you and your ideas as well as the possibility to realize them
- The chance to develop yourself and grow together with the company