A young, agile agency for digital communication & marketing in the heart of Zurich is looking for a Junior Digital Project Manager.
They design full-funnel strategies for their clients in the areas of event management and digital marketing along the entire customer journey for various target groups and offer data-based analyses from a single source.
As part of their growth strategy, they are looking to strengthen their event management team.
- Operational support of the team in the planning and execution of (digital) events
- Creation & management of landing pages
- Email marketing (newsletter, event communication, etc.)
- Maintenance & preparation of customer data
You will be a good fit for this company if you feel comfortable working in an agile team and also bring the following with you:
- You have experience with web technologies such as HTML and CSS and have very good Excel and Google Sheets skills
- You have already worked in projects and led sub-projects
- Ideally, you enjoy finding and implementing creative solutions and you like to work reliably, dedicatedly, independently and accurately
- Due to your flexible and adapted way of thinking you are able to orientate yourself toward the customer.
- Thanks to your high resilience nothing throws you off track, because you follow your tasks calmly and methodically
- Due to your motivation to learn new things, you quickly and independently acquire new knowledge and skills
- Very good written and spoken English and German skills.
- An exciting and dynamic working environment as well as a highly motivated team
- Work location centrally in Zurich, near the main train station, as well as hybrid (home office) working possible
- Internal and external trainings
- Plenty of room for you and your ideas as well as the possibility to realize them
- The chance to develop yourself and grow together with the company