About the company
We are a world-leading, internationally oriented, medium-sized Swiss high-tech company specializing in the development, manufacture, and marketing of sensors and control devices for demanding applications. Our constant growth is based on innovative strength, high-quality products, and our strong customer focus.
- In this versatile function, you are responsible for the product structure as well as for the maintenance and further development of the variant configurator in our ERP SAP environment.
- You implement our existing products (density monitors, pressure sensors, transmitters), maintain the master data, create documentation and train the employees.
- You will work closely with the teams from development, sales, purchasing, production, and production technology.
- You model and maintain configuration models in the SAP variant configurator (VC)
- You are responsible for mapping and building product structures in cooperation with the specialist departments
- You offer application users technical support and create system and process documentation
- You create training documents and are responsible for training users
- Successfully completed university or technical college studies as a computer scientist or business IT specialist as well as professional experience in a production company
- Sound knowledge and experience in ERP SAP S/4HANA, especially in the areas of master data management and variant configuration LO-VC or AVC
- Experience with interface modules in SAP Supply Chain Management
- Affinity for IT and dealing with structured programming languages
- Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
Our offer and benefits
- Interesting and challenging field of activity
- Flexible working models
- High individual responsibility
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths
- Well-established, professional team