Do you want to work in a team dedicated to delivering applied innovation at record speeds? An employment search scale-up company is looking for a highly motivated Senior UX Designer (part-time).
We are looking for a senior UX Designer / Product designer to join our B2C UX design team of creative minds in our Zürich based office. In this position, you will work cross-functionally to design simple solutions to the difficult real-world challenges candidates face using jobs.ch and jobup.ch. You’ll be involved end-to-end in the design, development, testing, and implementation of new product experiences, always connecting the dots between discovery and delivery.
Are you looking to leverage your UX Design expertise to make a meaningful impact in helping people find their dream job quickly? Do you enjoy working as part of a cross-functional team to create solutions that will benefit thousands of people? Then we’d be thrilled to get to know you!
Please send us your application explaining why you are the right person for the job and attach your portfolio and CV demonstrating your experience in designing modern and usable interactions.
- Work cross-functionally with product owners, developers, and researchers to shape and innovate features
- Create wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and polished designs from business ideas and user insights
- Design modern and sustainable experiences that scale across the product, catering for all edge and corner cases
- Scale and lead the design system for jobs.ch and jobup.ch
- Conduct tactical research, such as usability testing, in collaboration with our UX Researchers
- Working in a team of several UX Designers and reporting directly to the Head of UX B2C
- At least five years of professional work experience in Product/UX Design
- Expert knowledge of IxD, UX metrics, IA, and UI patterns
- Fluent in designing mobile and cross-device digital products
- Experienced in working in agile product development and lean UX
- Strong facilitation skills groups activities such as workshops and design sprints
- Ability to collaborate and communicate complex concepts effectively in cross-functional teams
- A proactive attitude, able to work independently with a self-starter attitude
- Offer a helping hand to colleagues and help junior staff members to grow and develop their craft further
- A curious and creative mindset with a good deal of pragmatism
- Fluent in English, skills in French and/or German are a plus
Our offer and benefits
- A unique corporate culture
- A helpful and open environment
- The opportunity to join a company that is a leader in its markets, efficient and forward-looking
- An opportunity to shape the recruitment market in Switzerland
- The advantages of a large company with a startup mindset and a unique corporate culture
- A strong UX team with dedicated and talented team members you can rely on
- A customer-centric company culture where UX work is supported by leadership and incorporated into product strategy
- The latest generation equipment (hardware & software) to work efficiently
- A hybrid working model with flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- CHF 112’000: This is the minimum salary you can expect for this position. Based on your qualifications your salary can be higher.
- Maternity and paternity leave: Moms: 16 weeks. Dads: 3 weeks. Fully paid. Enjoy!
- Private Insurance: With us, you are privately insured in case of an accident!
- Language classes For free! Generally, English, German and French classes, but others are also available.
- Pension scheme: Occupational pension: we cover 60% of the contributions
- Mobile Office: Work from the office, from home, or both
- Public transport discounts: Up to 650.- for public transport and a Half-Fare Card for free!
- Further training: We cover 50% of the costs if the job relevant