A major telecommunications provider is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer Hybrid Cloud Services (60 – 100 %) in job sharing.
You support their cloud customers in improving the reliability of their hybrid cloud solutions. To do this, you will design, develop and operate appropriate services.
This position can also be filled in job sharing. You form a well-established team with another person and complete the tasks together.
About the team and the product
You will be part of an ambitious, interdisciplinary team working according to agile methods. The team is fully responsible for the development and operation of the Reliability Management service.
- New service built from the ground up. This will allow you to be involved in the design and elaboration.
- Development and operation of SRE tools and services
- Close cooperation with the clientele
- Responsibility for the reliability of customer applications
- Modern cloud-native technology stack
- Degree (ETH/Uni/FH/EFZ) in computer science or comparable professional experience
- Good knowledge of one or more common programming languages (Golang/Java preferred)
- Experience with automation, monitoring and CI/CD tools
- Experience with a cloud platform (AWS or Azure) and cloud-native technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus)
- Knowledge of SRE or reliability best practices.
- Willing to work closely with clientele
- Regular on-call duty
- Good written and spoken English, other languages an advantage
- Enthusiastic about complex problems
- Enjoys exploring/validating ideas and iterative product development
Besides offering a market-fair salary and bonus, we support you in reconciling your professional and private life, so that you stay healthy, committed, and full of energy in the long term. With flextime, part-time, part-time on trial, job sharing or remote working, we take your individual life situation into account. And because extra time off is good for you, you can easily buy up to two additional weeks of vacation per year or apply for unpaid vacation.