A major telecommunications provider is looking for SAP Test Automation Engineers (60 – 100%) in job sharing.
You help set up continuous testing and support the implementation teams by automating new test scenarios.
- Maintenance and extension of our UiPath library (modules, classes and test routines)
- Carrying out technical and operational tests for our customers
- Documentation, analysis and reporting of test results
- Set up and maintenance of test data and test infrastructure
- Job-sharing is an option
About the team and the product
Most of our work addresses operational issues related to the stability and subsequent development (DevOps) of customer systems. We are also involved in consultation projects on a regular basis.
- At least two years of practical experience in defining and implementing test scenarios (design, automation, execution)
- ISTQB certification as a Certified Tester (Advanced Level)
- Experience with SAP applications in professional use
- Fluency in German and good written/spoken English
Besides offering a market fair salary and bonus, we support you in reconciling your professional and private life, so that you stay healthy, committed, and full of energy in the long term. With flextime, part-time, part-time on trial, job sharing or remote working, we take your individual life situation into account. And because extra time off is good for you, you can easily buy up to two additional weeks of vacation per year or apply for unpaid vacation.